Use of the Clubhouse
All use of the MYC Clubhouse facility is shown in the calendar below.
All Club committees needing to use the clubhouse should reserve it in advance.
All reservations and arrangements should be made in advance with Regina McDowell. You may use the form at the bottom of this page.
When not in use for Club functions, the clubhouse is available to members for private parties of not more than fifty people. Rules regarding use of the clubhouse use are listed later on this page, below the calendar.
Reservations and arrangements must be made in advance with Regina McDowell. You may use the form at the bottom of this page.
The board encourages the members to use the clubhouse for personal functions.
A member must be present at all times; no fee may be charged.
CLUBHOUSE RESERVATION RULES:
Members/persons who have permission to use the clubhouse for private functions will kindly observe the following rules:
1. No smoking in the clubhouse.
2. Radios, stereos or tape recorders are not permitted.
3. Grills, hibachis or electrical appliances are not allowed. The coffee maker is available and may be used.
4. Fire regulations allow a maximum of fifty people in the clubhouse.
5. The host/member is responsible for any incidental damage to the property and the furnishings.
6. The club assumes no responsibility for any personal property bought to or left on the premises.
WHEN LEAVING THE CLUBHOUSE:
1. Be sure it is clean.
2. The coffee maker, if used, is turned off.
3. Turn off the ventilator.
4. Close and lock the windows.
5. Secure the faucets.
6. Return all the furniture to its proper place.
7. Place all the trash in the dumpster at the foot of the stairs.
8. Leave the thermostat set at 55 degrees.
9. Turn off all the lights.
Entries marked “*” are required. Fill in the above information and click “Submit Request” below. You will get a confirming email from Regina.