Welcome to Monomoy Yacht Club
Most activities at MYC are cancelled, or will use video or video conferencing.
Future direction is being set by a new Reopening Committee. See its report here.
Updates will be posted on activity web pages, and on the MYC Calendar, as decisions are made. Last updated
News & Upcoming Events
Next up via Zoom (Save the Date) :
MYC January Seminar -
MYC Member Experts
View Seminar Recording
A Boating Community
Monomoy Yacht Club is located in Chatham, MA, on the elbow of Cape Cod, with the Atlantic Ocean to the East and Nantucket Sound to the South.
The mission of Monomoy Yacht Club is to
• encourage and sponsor boating activities and events
• promote the science of seamanship and navigation
• conduct year-round programs and social activities
• build and develop camaraderie among members
• provide and maintain a suitable Club House and facilities for the recreation and use of its members.
Membership is drawn primarily from the towns of Chatham and Harwich, both of which have shorelines on both the ocean and the Sound. The Yacht Club has two fleets - the East Fleet based in waters that open to the Atlantic, and the South Fleet on Nantucket Sound's harbors and inlets.
Members participate in both fleets' activities - one day as captain of one's own boat in home waters, and another day as crew or guest in the other fleet's waters.